Automechanika Birmingham is an event like no other, gathering together leading brands and senior professionals from the automotive aftermarket and vehicle production sectors for three days of networking, learning and invaluable face time.
Bringing over 500 major suppliers together under one roof
New for 2019
Reasons to visit
- Meet over 500 leading suppliers
- Hear from 75+ expert speakers
- Get over 100 hours of free training & see live product demos
- Discover future innovation, technologies and the latest products
- Last chance to visit Automechanika Birmingham until 2021
- Automechanika Garage of the Year Enter your garage business before the 3rd May to be in with a chance of winning £1,000
Global Skills Provider IMI will provide free CPD accredited training on a first come, first served basis. Upskill about electric vehicles for free this June!
Bodyshop Training Hub
Introducing the new dedicated area for bodyshops sponsored by Bodyshop Magazine. We bring together suppliers and free live demos for collision repair, paint and refinishing.
- Expert advice and technical seminars specifically for the collision repair sector
- Practical demonstrations provided by specialist training providers on key developments and challenges facing the collision repair sector
- Contributors include: Thatcham Research, The Automotive Glazing Academy, Cornerstone Technologies and more
Retail Accessories Village
Are you looking to restock with new products, technology and accessories?
Don't miss the dedicated area for suppliers of vehicle accessories and customisation in the aftermarket hall.
Suppliers include Town & Country Covers, J&T Beaven, Eurolec, Jewelultra Ltd, Pioneer, Kawu, Walker Products, Steeler Industries, Por-Tec Car Security Systems, Part Group, Nicoman The Spaghetti Car Mat, Loyalstep International Ltd