Workshop Training Zone
Technical Talks in association with autotechnician & sponsored by AcTronics
See industry experts including Frank Massey, James Dillon, Andy Crook and Peter Coombes who will spearhead a programme of technical sessions, training and advice to address the most pressing issues facing workshop technicians.
- Gasoline direct injection emission regulation, evolution or evasion - Frank Massey from ADS Ltd
- Vehicle diagnostics for the automotive aftermarket -James Dillon, Technical Topics
- Battery technology - Andy Crook, GotBoost Ltd
- Electric and hybrid vehicle technology - Peter Coombes, Tech-Club
Further sessions from the likes of AcTronics, Bartec, Delphi, ECOBAT, HELLA, The IMI and other industry leaders will deliver an exciting programme of demonstrations for all workshop attendees including;
- Advanced Driver Assist System Awareness - Neil Hilton, HELLA
- Hybrid & electric vehicles - The IMI Quality Assurance Team
- Getting to grips with battery technology - ECOBAT Battery Technologies
- Timing & auxiliary belt system design & troubleshooting - Dayco
- Tackling technology - Ralf Pelkmann, TecAlliance
- The circular car - Thijs Jasink, AcTronics
Alongside the Technical Talks, expert speakers and feature partners will be on hand in the Interactive Workshop offering one to one advice and showcasing practical demonstrations.This is a perfect opportunity to get hands on with some of the latest technologies and learn from the experts.
Key areas will include;
- Diagnostics & Connectivity
- ADAS Calibration
- Battery Technology
- Diesel Engines
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Tyres & TPMS
Combined, the Workshop Training Zone is a must-attend feature for all technically-minded visitors to the event!