The Supply Chain seminar programme will cater solely for the supply chain audience, including engineers and procurement professionals from Vehicle Manufacturers, Tier 1, Tier 2 and upstream suppliers.
Supply Chain Seminars
CONNECTED & AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES
- Prof Paul Jennings, WMG, University of Warwick - Safe and Efficient Testing of Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Gowling WLG (UK) LLP - Cars of the future and how they might affect the parts industry
INDUSTRY TRENDS & MARKET UPDATES
- Mike Mychajluk, JLR - JLR Supply Chain Opportunities
INNOVATION AND R&D
- Motorsport Industry Association - M2Auto + Case Studies
- Barker Brettell - What do you get if you cross Apple with BMW?
- Paul Gallen, NCC - Composites & Lightweight Materials
DIGITALISATION & ADVANCED MANUFACTURING
- EMS Grivory - Cost and weight savings using high-performance Polyamides
- Ben Sheridan, BSI - Digital manufacturing – the route to resilient supply chains
LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN
- DS Smith - The Global Packaging Logistics Supply Chain
Connected & Digital Technology Zone
New in the supply chain zone, SMMT with support from Automechanika Birmingham will display the Connected & Digital Technology Zone which will demonstrate the latest cutting edge automotive technologies. The area will feature products coming to market, but also those that will enable the design, development and manufacturer of the vehicles of tomorrow.
Don't miss the range of interactive elements including virtual reality and augmented reality and robotics!